Join Kat for this 40 minute session where she simplifies and shares a social media strategy for artists, with methods that have been developed and tried and tested over the past decade. These methods have helped her sell her art, get signed by galleries, and build a creative business.
You will learn to:
- Reverse engineer your final desired outcome for your art
- Go over best practices for sharing your work and story daily
- Design your unique sales flow
- Prepare sales channels so that you are ready to get paid from your new and existing collectors
- Brainstorm ways to build your audience on a ultimately
About Ekaterina Popova
Ekaterina Popova's oil paintings have been exhibited internationally, including Art Miami Fairs, Affordable Art Fair New York and London, Delaware Contemporary, AIR Gallery, and more. She has been featured by multiple media outlets and publications, including The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Jealous Curator, It’s Nice That, Monocle Magazine, and more.