Our Projects & Collaborations
We collaborate with museums, galleries, art organisations and businesses to help create awareness and community for women artists. Below are some of the projects we have been involved with.
Thanks to all our *incredible* partners & collaborators, we love working with you.
Interested in working with us? Please fill in this form or email our Community Manager - Nina Sareena Idris: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
TOGETHER WE RISE FOR WOMEN ARTISTS!
Where Are The Women Artists? A database and directory for women artists co-created by the founder of ArtGirlRising launched in February 2021. We have more than 2000 artists from 50 countries already signed up. Read our interview with Made In Bed (Sotheby's Art Institute) Magazine here.
Please visit and join us here: Where Are The Women Artists?
2. Fair Art 2030 Pledge
Fair Art is our latest project, a pledge project and collective for equality and inclusion in the art world. The Fair Art Pledge, a collective, public promise that museums, galleries, art fairs, and organisations are invited to sign as an indication of their commitment to representing the full population in their collections, exhibitions, programming, and management by 2030. To sign up and get involved visit: Fair Art 2030
4. Special Edition T-shirts & Tote Bags
- Black Women in Visual Arts : Black Abstract Women Artist T-shirt
- BMW Culture: Custom T-shirt for Art Fairs
- Tessera Arts Collective : Black Abstract Women Artist T-shirt
- Kahn Gallery With Lawrence Devalmy : Abstract Expressionist Artists T-shirt
- Thrive Art Studio : Canadian Women Artist T-shirt
- Artist / Mother Podcast : Artist Mother T-shirt
- Create Mag : Custom Curated Women Artist T-shirt
- The Jealous Curator : Custom Curated Women Artist Tote Bag
- Subject Matter Art : Female Photographers T-shirt
- Mekomit : Israeli and Palestinian Female artists
- All She Makes : Can You See Me Now? T-Shirt
- The Blonde Art Dealer: Italian Women Artists
5. Art Girls WFH: Covid Response - Classes for Artists
6. Art + Chill: Covid Response - Community During Lockdown
From April - November 2020 we hosted free art & chill sessions 1-2 per week for our community during the tough months of Covid and lockdown. During these sessions we chatted, shared our hopes, fears and dreams while making art together. The Global Innovation Forum and Shopify featured our Covid responses.
7. Guest Curations
We absolutely love working with magazines, galleries and art organisations, discovering new work by incredible women artists. Our guest curations include:
8. The Conversation with She Curates
9. Sepat House: Women's Artist Residency in Kuala Lumpur
In March 2019 ArtGirlRising opened an all female artist residency in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The residency hosted seven local female artists and their projects and one exhibition. Unfortunately due to property restrictions and complications we closed the residency in December 2019. During our time at the residency we worked with incredible women Malaysian artists including Nadia Nizamudin, Nadirah Zakariya, Shan Shan Lim, Nawwar Shukriahali and Inji Darwish.
Interested in working with us?
Please fill in this form or email our Community Manager - Nina Sareena Idris: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.