ART + CHILL
Join us every week for a casual Art + Chill session where we learn about women artists, get to know each other and create something together. The session is typically 45-60min and the flow usually is:
- Hello and welcome, you enter in the chat box where you are calling from
- A quick check-in: Tell us how your are doing, you can share a struggle or celebration if it feels right
- Liezel or Nina share a poem or a quote for the day
- We share the story and bio of a female artist
- We set the sand timer for 30 minutes, with a relaxing playlist. You can draw, paint, write, collage whatever you feel like. We create something together in silence (well with some music!), it's almost like Shavasana at the end of a yoga session. Think of it as a meditative creative session.
- Check out and good byes, if anything came up for someone during the 30min of creation they can share it here
We meet at the same time, same place (online!!) every week. Don't worry you don't have to be in one of the specified regions below, we only divided it for time zone purposes.
DM (Instagram) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us for the password.
Simply pick a time slot that works for you:
Can’t wait to hang out with you online!